Work for Duosystem
A Duosystem is a benchmark in the market of health intelligence and innovation. The company is undergoing an expansion process and is constantly investing in the talent of new professionals.
If you want to be part of our team, please find below the job opportunities currently available.
Send your resume to: email@example.com and join our team.
Develop new products or improve existing products. Understand user needs through direct and indirect research. Harmoniously research and discuss potential solutions with colleagues taking into account productive, functional, technical, aesthetic, environmental and ergonomic aspects. Create sketches, three-dimensional models and prototypes. Prepare meetings and attend fairs. Present ideas and concepts to the board justifying the choice of materials, production processes, shapes, colors, textures and costs. Implement modifications for adjustments to the production process, when requested by management / directors or when necessary, to improve the quality, productivity and safety of equipment. Provide and update work instructions. Collaborate with process improvement.
Transform research data into knowledge. Facilitate co-creation sessions with multidisciplinary teams. Cree and evaluate user travel. Perform investigations and usability tests, as well as validate prototypes with users. User experience designer. Understand the business needs and align with the needs of users. Research, in the laboratory and in the field, on mobile products and the web. Communication process with clients and definition of texts with the marketing area. Experience in graphic and digital design, development of portals, applications and software interfaces.
Jr. Test Analyst
Ensure that development deliverables are adhered to specified; that testing processes / flows are being followed; that deliverables are meeting customer expectations. Support to the testing team, sharing knowledge.
Developers / PHP
The professional will be part of the Development team.
- Web-application development. Maintenance in existing applications. Root cause analysis of reported problems.
Knowledge and Experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Certifications: Not required for this position
- Skills: Collaboration, Problem Solving, Resilience, Customer Service, Communication.
- PHP 5, using SYMFONY2 or higher
- Development of PROCEDURES, VIEWS database SQL SERVER
- GIT version control, with branch and tag creation
- Linux (Debian, Ubuntu)
- BaaS Technologies
- Cloud Storage
- Hybrid mobile application development: Xamarin, Ionic, Phonegap or Natives: Android (Java or Kotlin), IOS (Swift))
- Software architecture for mobile development
- MQTT broker
- Experience in Healthcare, Public or Private Sectors
- Hiring Type: Full Time, under the Brazilian Labor Law (CLT), or as a legal entity (PJ)
- Compensation: Fixed Salary
- Additional Information: No travel needed